Viel Spaß !!
have fun

Moderator: shorty

lele Italy

Grüße aus Italien

Sun 18. Apr 2010, 22:08

Hallo an alle,
Lele mein Name und ich wohne im Norden von Mailand
Nachdem wir uns einige Fotos von fjordrally, mich und meine Freundin organisieren wir im Jahr 2011 edition, Flüssigkeiten kurzen beteiligen wir uns fragen, Beratung über dieses wunderbare Abenteuer.
Sorry, wenn ich ein paar Fehler machen in Textform, jedoch benutze ich einen Übersetzer.
Ciao
Lele

RDThorsten

Re: Grüße aus Italien

Mon 19. Apr 2010, 08:21

Hi Lele, may be it is better to write in English because most of us speaks and write English very well. :)
If it isn`t smokin it`s broken!

lele Italy

Mon 19. Apr 2010, 09:35

ok, I will follow your advice.. :mrgreen:

lele Italy

Wed 21. Apr 2010, 22:06

Hi,
I have a question:
you have the program for Fjordrally 2011? Who is the contact person for more information?
B.R.
Lele

popi

Thu 22. Apr 2010, 14:30

Hello Lele,

Shorty and I ( Popi ) are the organisators.

The next Fjordrally is from 08. - 11.02.2011 in Gjerde, in the Jostedal Hotell. It´s about 420 Km north-west of Oslo, only 30 km north of the Sognefjord.
We meet there with Solo-Bikes, no Sidecars allowed ! You have to travel in Norway on your one bike ( no Trailers, Vans or so are allowed ).

We dont really have a programm, everybody can do, what we wants to do. But most of us like to drive and play with the bikes in the snow in the Jostedal together :-)
The last years, we have been about 10 - 20 motobikers, so we are something like a ( crazy ) family.

We only connect the people for the booking of the hotel, everything else is your part.

You will enjoy it !!!
What kind of bike do you ride ?

Some of us will be on the Tesch Motobike Meeting in Belgium 30.04. - 02.05.2010

Greetings from Popi
Nichts auf der Welt ist so mächtig wie eine Idee, deren Zeit gekommen ist !
Folge keinen Spuren, hinterlasse welche ! :o

lele Italy

Fri 23. Apr 2010, 22:18

Hi Popi,
we are 2 bikers, my girlfriend (Laura) and I (Lele). We have 2 Moto Guzzi (Norge and Griso), but for this adventure we would like to buy something easy to ride in the snow. I think you are very crazy to organize this kind of rally and we are sure we are part of your family.
For us will be very hard becasue in Italy the wether is not so rigid as your in Norway, but we would like to try.
Last summer in Finland we met bikers of Bodo Club and we went to visit them in Norway too. They were so kind with us!!!
If you have time, you could come to Italy in June for our warm meeting in Carpi, there will be a lot of our friend from Finland too.
For us is not possible to come to Belgium because we will enjoy doring the same days in another bikers rally, but thanks a lot to invite us. let's stay in tuch for other interesting apointments. Do you have a profile in facebook?
Hope to see you!
Lele & Laura

popi

Sat 24. Apr 2010, 08:54

Hello Laura and Lele,

thank you for your invatiation, but Tanja an I will drive directly from Belgium to Marokko, to come home at the end of May.
This year, Adamo from Italy had been on the Fjordrally, he rides a BMW R 1200 GS, he travelled through Sveden and Finnland, to the Arctic Circle and then to the Fjordrally :-) And all the way from Italy.
My bike is a BMW 1000, it lost some weight, so for me it´s perfect for riding on snow and ice. ( I am not on facebook.)
On You Tube you can watch some videos from Fjordrally, watch this first : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eovifRdDfbc
And there had been Pascal from Paris, he came all the way on his Zündapp 50 !

Greetings from Popi

lele Italy

Sun 25. Apr 2010, 22:03

Hi.
The video is very beautiful, I had already seen on youtube a couple of information: the ferry to Oslo where you take it? In Germany or Denmark?
What kind of nails used for the wheels? The nails make them fit some tire in Oslo?
Thanks
Lele

popi

Mon 26. Apr 2010, 13:34

Hey Lele,

most of us take the ferry from Kiel ( northern Germany ) to Oslo and back.
For good tires with studs / spikes please have a look to the Homepage of www.mefo.de, they have all you want.

Greetings from Popi

lele Italy

Tue 27. Apr 2010, 23:43

ok very useful information